Showup-Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to this lovely forum!~
The guild video has to be redone due to complications. We will start recording when Kira is feeling better, so be prepared!~
Congratz to _SugarSweet_ for winning the Control Points Event!~

get together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strago
Fail
Fail
strago

get together Empty
PostSubject: get together   get together EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 pm

so far it seems like peace has drifted away or lots have been inactive.. we need ideas to try and get back or to at least communicate together cause i mean.. its getting rather lonely and sad Sad i know i dont get on a lot and i work a lot and imma be more busy now that imma work on getting my associates degree so im willing to try and make SOME time with SU.. so lets throw out some ideas to help us get together or keep in touch with each other at least..

DGM- strago
Back to top Go down
_SugarSweet_
Pro
Pro
_SugarSweet_

get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: get together   get together EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:55 am

Well I also have some time busy but next week i have free all week so i be there i hope so.. Ill try be online.. Inactives its coz i have studies right now and its a lil hard to do seomething else, coz its end of the year... and i need learn hard Sad

E nyway i think we c an contact by this page just need make a discution here for example - [Peace] Diary where everybody can write what he do today and when he or she can log in game - i think its sweet and also everyboudy can go to PC and open this page eaven one time a day - its not so hard I KNOW THAT !

Hope you all guys wanna the same - so if you agree than do that !

Your DGM - SugarSweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Seira
Pwner
Pwner
Seira

get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: get together   get together EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 pm

lol even i havent been on. school is killing me. ill be active after graduation. til then, ill log on when i can. i do like sugar's idea though. we should hang out in game more. we're all usually off doing our own thing. we also need to recruit more and ill try to be on more.
Back to top Go down
https://showup-peace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

get together Empty
PostSubject: Re: get together   get together Empty

Back to top Go down

get together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showup-Peace  :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: